Saturday, December 10, 2011

I See Stupid People...


"I see stupid people...They're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else...They don't even know that they're dumb." 

Jesus, it's like I wrote it myself. The only thing that the picture leaves out..the caption. "And I don't know how they've survived so long."




     We all know people like this. Unfortunately, I come across them daily. Even by the hour.  Just damn stupid people. People who have kids and jobs. People just like you and me except they lack common sense.

     Just recently a group of teenage girls walked into my work, upon being incredibly clueless, I got the "um, like, how old do you like have to like be to like work here?"
First, when did it become cool to be an idiot? And where did you learn this from?
Second, take the "likes" out and you may have an actual sentence.
Third and lastly, there will NEVER be a place for you at my work. I suggest you may want to look for something on your local corner. They accept idiocracy there and I hear the monies good too.

     So many dumb people in the world, they're always broke but yet have money to go away for the weekend. They feel sorry for themselves, yet they bring their own drama on with dating married men. They don't like their paychecks, but they never miss an opportunity to leave early.

     I guess there's always gonna be dumb ass people, at least they give us something to laugh about.




No comments:

Post a Comment